Thomas Ferguson Row Houses (70)

1428-1434 N Street, NW
Constructed in 1882, demolished

Major Thomas Ferguson was assistant to Spencer F. Baird at the U.S. Fish Commission. In 1881, Cluss designed a residence for him on Massachusetts Avenue, see No. 49. N Street, where Ferguson asked Cluss a year later to design a four-row house, was located just north of his Massachusetts Avenue property.




produced by STIMME.NET
Top of the page